The nonprofit, government and higher education sectors play a significant role in the global economy–and in the lives and livelihoods of people around the world. Bain combines the best of our private-sector expertise with a deep understanding of the social and public sectors to effect lasting change and achieve enduring results for our clients.
We help tackle some of the world's toughest social issues by partnering with groundbreaking nonprofit organizations, government entities and private sector companies.
Our social and public sector clients work with us to develop new ways to address issues from education to global development to sustainability, and they are seeing results on all fronts.
- Global development: Bain partners with cutting-edge, global organizations that support entrepreneurship in emerging markets to help scale local businesses, create jobs and ultimately combat global poverty.
- Primary and secondary education: Our commitment to helping transform education is at the forefront of Bain's social sector involvement.
- Higher education: Bain has decades of experience helping leading academic institutions set and advance their strategies and improve operations.
- Public sector and government: We work with bold, ambitious leaders who are not satisfied with the status quo and are eager for change to realize their economic and social goals.
- Sustainability and corporate responsibility: We help our clients integrate sustainability considerations into the heart of their decisions and strategies, to create long-term competitive advantage.
Bain partners both with global organizations firmwide and with organizations at the local level. Many of these partnerships are multi-year, multi-faceted relationships that deliver substantial and enduring improvements.
Contact us to discuss how we can help your organization or firm.